`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·Imvu ITA`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

IMVU Slave Market

« Older   Newer »
IMVUDon
view post Posted on 9/5/2012, 22:12

Are you tired of small slave markets that are void of members and lacking activity? I do not know about you, but I like a nice large slave market that I can straddle my desires around. Well, it is hard to find a good large slave market or even a middle sized slave market when IMVU staff keeps deleting all of them. Finally, there is a slave market that will never be deleted. Never again will the IMVU BDSM and Gorean slave market community suffer from the tyranny of IMVU staff. The IMVU Mafias' Slave Market is a slave market that you can count on to always exist.

GrayMarketBanner-2

First sign up fast here: www.imvumafias.org (Quickly, do it now!)

Please do not signup using the same name as your IMVU account, for security reasons. Our site is so underground that IMVU does not want you to know about us, so we do not want them to know that you are on our site. Please do NOT signup using the same name as your IMVU account. No real information is needed to signup to for this site. You may even use a fake email if you want. Just look at our 36 THOUSAND+ members and our 5 years record of serving the IMVU community as proof that we are legit.

Then go here and click through the "Enter" buttons for your free IMVU Mafias AP: www.imvumafias.org/slavemarket.html

Finally, go here and type in the adult password that we give you to enter the slave market: www.imvumafias.org/community/viewforum.php?f=95

MafiaBMBanner5_small_Trans

flagAnimation

IMVU Black Market: www.imvumafias.org/Catalog.html
IMVU Gray Market: www.imvumafias.org/community/buysell/
IMVU Slave Market: www.imvumafias.org/slavemarket.html
IMVU Free Credits: www.imvumafias.org/community/viewforum.php?f=57

view post Posted on 13/6/2017, 12:27

Advanced Member

Group:

1 replies since 9/5/2012, 22:12   14546 views